Children's programming at the Madison Public Library will be in a planning session through Aug. 25.
Beginning Tuesday, Aug. 27, there will be several things available for children at the library.
* Junior Readers Club for grades 4-6 will begin at 4 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 27. Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll will be read – along with an assortment of other stories and activities.
* Young Adult Programming will begin at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 27. This will be held each Tuesday.
* Toddler Time will begin at 9:30 a.m. each Tuesday beginning Tuesday, Aug. 27.
* Pre-School Story Hour will be held at 10:30 a.m. each Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday beginning Tuesday, Aug. 27.
* Family Story Time will begin Thursday, Aug. 29 at 6:45 p.m. at the library.
* Greeting Card Crafts Class for grades 3-6 will begin on the first Thursday of September – Sept. 5. This class will last for six weeks. Pre-registration is required along with a $5 fee. There is a limit of 15 places in this class.