Jack’s restaurants raising funds to benefit Kids to Love
MADISON – Jack’s Family Restaurants have engaged in a fundraising initiative to benefit a well-respected agency for children’s advocacy.
Jack’s Family Fund, the corporate giving arm of Jack’s Family Restaurants, has hosted a local campaign in partnership with Alabama-based Kids to Love. The funds will meet Kids to Love’s goal of finding ‘forever families’ for children who are waiting for adoption.
All locations of Jack’s are participating. The campaign started Sept. 30 and runs through Oct. 20.
Individuals can donate in three different ways:
* Visit http://eatatjacks.com/givesback.
* Text “K2L” to 202-858-1233.
* Give an in-person gift at any location of Jack’s.
Kids to Love will use donations to support four key development programs:
* School supplies and backpack donations — Each year, more than 5,000 foster children across the region receive a backpack filled with school supplies.
* College scholarships — Since 2005, the Kids to Love Foundation has awarded 553 scholarships to graduating high school seniors.
* KTECH — Kids to Love offers mechatronics/advanced manufacturing education training to young adults living in foster care.
* Lifelab — KTECH students also can participate in this program to develop life skills.
For several years, Jack’s Family Restaurants has supported the Kids to Love non-profit organization in philanthropic efforts. This outreach fulfills Jack’s mission to make corporate giving a permanent part of their business. Since 2004, the Kids to Love Foundation has directly impacted the lives of more than 225,000 foster children.
Since its inception in 2017, Jack’s Family Fund has donated $888,000 and facilitated 395 grants in their communities.
Jack’s was founded in 1960 in Homewood, Ala. Jack’s Family Restaurants started as Jack’s Hamburgers in a walk-up hamburger stand that served burgers, fries, sodas and shakes and has now grown to almost 200 locations in four states in the South. The Jack’s Family Fund builds on the success of the company’s “Circle of Hope” and “Kids to Love” campaigns, making corporate giving a core value.
For more information, visit eatatjacks.com. Kids to Love’s office address is 140 Castle Drive in Madison. For more information, call 256-880-3455 or visit kidstolove.org.