Chamber to acknowledge Best in Business Awards 2021 on Oct. 19
MADISON – Since its founding, Madison Chamber of Commerce has saluted the hard-earned success of companies, groups and individuals in the community. In public recognition, the chamber will present “Best in Business Awards 2021” on Oct. 19.
Toyota Field in Town Madison will serve as the event venue from 6 to 8 p.m.
Nominees must be an active chamber members. Awards will honor top-ranked members across the spectrum of business categories. The honoree must have been in business for one year minimum, unless otherwise stated.
* Start-Up Business of the Year — Recognizes a successful new enterprise ready for future growth with sound strategies and practices. Demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit and creativity. Licensed business for one to three years.
* Community Servant of the Year – Serves as civil servant or employee of non-profit organization who consistently has exceeded job expectations. Exemplifies meritorious community service. Three years minimum.
* Health and Wellness Business of the Year — Reserved for outstanding individual or organization dedicated to improving health or fitness. Nominees span professional associations, fitness/wellness centers, pharmacies, assisted-living facilities or ‘non-medical’ health services.
* Medical Practice of the Year – Works to deliver exceptional patient satisfaction in dental/orthodontic, surgical, chiropractic, ophthalmic, psychiatric or other medical practice with licensed physician on staff.
* Professional Service Business of the Year — Celebrates sustained excellence and integrity in customer focus. Fields include accounting, law, real estate, engineering, architecture or others that a professional group formally certifies.
* Essential Service Business of the Year — Recognizes organization with highest standards of operation, professionalism and reliability in marketing, printing/signage, cleaning, moving, lawn care, rental, transportation and other services.
* Culinary Business of the Year — Honors food or beverage service with passion for excellence in culinary preparation and delivery. Nominees can include restaurants, breweries, grocery stores, food vendors, coffee shops, food trucks and catering. Community involvement is required.
* Excellence in Leadership and Service — Highly regarded award demonstrates outstanding direction in community stewardship. Must be a senior officer of organization in nomination.
* Arts, Entertainment and Hospitality Business of the Year — Honors outstanding organization dedicated to improving quality of life of clientele in arts, travel or leisure activities. Nominees include entertainment venues, performers, travel consultants and hotel staff.
* Best Non-Profit Business of the Year — Coveted award for constant commitment to vision, mission and priorities to achieve social change. Must be a non-profit 501(c) or other tax-exempt organization.
* Best Small Business of the Year — Recognizes dedication, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit needed every to sustain and grow a small, for-profit business. Has four full-time employees maximum.
* Best Business of the Year — Prestigious award targeting a for-profit business that demonstrates highest caliber of practice and ethics. Known for community stewardship and civic responsibility. Five or more full-time employees.
For more information, call 256-325-8317; email email@example.com email for general details; email firstname.lastname@example.org about sponsorships; or visit madisonalchamber.org.