Local students make dean’s list at University of Montevallo
MONTEVALLO — The University of Montevallo is proud to recognize 356 students named to the Dean’s List for the 2018 fall semester.
Of those 356 students, 12 hail from Madison County:
- Shelby L. Dunn, Owens Cross Roads
- Hannah M. Beaird, New Market
- Grace E. Collins, Huntsville
- Elicia E. Freeman, Huntsville
- Nicolis A. Hall, Huntsville
- Chandler E. Ingram, Huntsville
- Hannah C. Irelan, Huntsville
- Jessie A. Lemley, New Hope
- Kirsty R. Neely, Hazel Green
- Teresa P. Ward, Huntsville
- Carson York, Huntsville
- Colton W. Vaughn, Gurley
To make the dean’s list, a student must earn at least a 3.5 grade point average on a 4.0 scale and be a full-time student at the university.
The University of Montevallo is a public, liberal arts, four-year university in Montevallo, Alabama, offering more than 35 degree programs with about 75 majors and concentrations. The university aims to give students “personalized, hands-on education” while also providing the “excitement of a large university experience.” For more information, visit montevallo.edu.